Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What do you think?

Vampire Love
My name is Izumi Natada and this is my story.
Well I guess I should start at the beginning , well it all started when I was 8 and I realized that the world was full of people and I was not as special as I thought I was. I decided to make my life more interesting and search for paranormal phenomenon in are world, ya I was one of those people. When I was 16 I was about to give up thinking that this place was as normal as any place, then something unusual happened, the cutest guy moved in at the abandoned mansion that was in the middle of the cemetery, I know creepy right, any way I never saw him during the day but at night I could see him sneaking around the cemetery, so I decided to investigate, so when he wasn't home I went in his house. The place was so creepy it gave me the chills and then there was a noise behind me.

2 comments:

RunawayVoices92 (Runa) said...

i think it is good but you repeat words at least twice in a row wich is not super bad but it gets kind of boring..it is good though post more or just show me....ky

Carl said...

i think i now where you got some of your ideas from but other then that it good